Smooth Aluminum Enclosed Headache Rack & Hydraulic Tank Combo – Product Tour
Jason takes you through the features of another take on one of our most popular enclosed headache rack designs.
This custom enclosed headache rack design has become one of our most popular enclosed rack designs of late. It’s built from the same 1/8-inch thick military/marine grade aluminum as our other products, and the same stainless steel hardware, but there’s something about it that truckers just seem to love.
It’s so popular, in fact, that it may one day receive it’s own standard part number – but that remains to be seen.
Until then, we’ll continue to build various versions of this rack in the configurations requested. We’ve had pretty much this exact headache rack ordered in multiple different finishes, including: smooth aluminum, checkerplate aluminum, and with mirror stainless steel doors. For the interior, there are the same myriad of options including: chain racks, adjustable shelves, chain wells, and more.
For this rack, specifically, Jason takes you through a quick tour of it in this 1.5 minute video below. Enjoy!
Smooth Aluminum Enclosed Headache Rack + Hydraulic Tank COMBO Features:
This design has become a favourite among many of our trucking customers! In the short 1.5 minute video above, Jason takes you through a quick look of each of its features. However, for those of you who would prefer to read the features of this rack, we’ve recorded them for you as well below for reference.
- Smooth 1/8-inch thick military/marine-grade aluminum body construction.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Jail Bar Window for vision out the truck’s rear window.
- Enclosed cabinets throughout: top, left, right, centre and lower side cabinets.
- 50 GAL hydraulic tank included on this rack (30 and 70 GAL tanks available).
- Hydraulic tank tray and mounting hardware included.
- Clear LED lights with chrome bezels. The lights turn red for stop, turn and tail lighting.
- Flip-up top door cabinet: The top door opens upward with the lights installed for a clever storage compartment.
- Chain hangers inside of each left and right side cabinet.
- Centre cabinet (under the window and above the hydraulic tank) is an additional open storage compartment.
- Lower side cabinets are included on this rack as well. They allow you to store smaller items that you use most often, and helps avoid having to jump up and down from the truck deck because you can reach them from the ground.