Slim Standard Enclosed Semi Truck Headache Rack – Product Tour
Sexy, slim, and… standard!
The word “standard” doesn’t have a negative connotation, but it doesn’t necessarily have an overly glowing one either. It’s known as kind of middle of the road, or the mass-produced version.
In the case of this standard enclosed headache rack, though, and all of our other standard products for that matter, these preconceptions could not be further from the truth.
While our custom headache racks perhaps turn more heads, we put the same time, materials, energy, and quality into every headache rack we make – including our standard products.
This standard, three-door enclosed headache rack is a perfect example of that. Really, the only thing that makes this rack “standard” is that we already had the drawings ready to go for it, aside from some minor changes. After that, though, the materials are the same 1/8-inch minimum thickness, military/marine-grade aluminum that we use on all of our products. The same time and attention to detail is put in, allowing us to make this “standard” headache rack feel anything but to the end user.
In truth, the build quality of our products really has to been seen and experienced to be believed. In this 2:16 minute video below, Jason takes you through the features of this sexy, slim and standard enclosed headache rack where we hope to convey at least a fraction of the build quality and attention to detail that we talk about.
Custom “Half” Headache Rack/Hydraulic Tank Combo Features:
Our man Jason takes you through the features of the rack in the video, but for those who prefer to read or are not using audio on their device, we’ve listed this rack’s features in the notes below.
- Smooth 1/8-inch thick aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel t-handles, all keyed the same.
- Stainless steel strap hinges with protectors between them and the aluminum to protect each material from the other.
- Full-height grab bars down each side for safety and convenience.
- 30-inch top grab bar for grip or balance, and/or for the customer to hang their lines from.
- Left and right side interiors feature chain hangers and an 8-inch deep chain well.
- Centre cabinet has a mini shelf and an 8-inch deep chain well as well.
- Each interior cabinet includes a protector that prevents items that are being dragged out of the rack from damaging the bulb seal.
- Slim headache rack profile – about 8 inch overall depth – sits close to the cab and doesn’t stick out too much further.
Have questions? Want to order an enclosed headache rack like this for your truck?
Get in touch with us, we’d love to help!