QUICK PRODUCT TOUR: Flat Headache Rack with Cabinets and LED Light Bar
Need some cabinets and a light bar on your semi truck headache rack? This rack checks all the boxes.
When we launched our interactive online headache rack builder, we were interested to see what you, our users, were going to build with it. It didn’t take long for some trends to develop. Soon, there were hundreds of these racks being built every month, all with different overall configurations, but a large number of them had a similar collection of storage accessories on them.
This flat headache rack is a perfect example of one of the most commonly built designs on our headache rack builder. It features a lot of enclosed storage options on a flat rack frame, and includes our standard LED light bar.
Jason takes you through the full features of this headache rack in the video below. It’s a quick one at about a minute and a half, so enjoy!
Custom “Half” Headache Rack/Hydraulic Tank Combo Features:
We’ve recorded the features below that Jason takes you through in the video for reference, in case you cannot watch or listen to the video right now.
- Checkerplate 1/8-inch thick aluminum construction.
- Jail bar window for vision out of the truck’s back window.
- Right side (passenger side) cabinet interior:
- Three adjustable shelves (adjustable up/down +/- 2-inch increments).
- Left side (driver side) cabinet interior:
- Chain rack up top
- 8-inch deep chain well
- Middle centre cabinet:
- “Open” storage area
- Lower side boxes:
- Included on each side of the headache rack and allows for easy access to commonly used items from the ground.
- LED light bar with chrome bezels.
- Load light tabs for the customer’s work lights.
Have questions? Want to order a flat rack like this for your truck?
Get in touch with us, we’d love to help!