QUICK PRODUCT TOUR: Flat Headache Rack with Cabinets and Jail Bar Window
Enclosed Headache Rack Functionality on a Flat Headache Rack Frame – Check it out!
Cabinets have always been a standard offering for our flat semi truck headache racks, and they’re a fan favourite. Truckers appreciate being able to store their equipment in a cleaner, more secure space than is afforded them by standard chain hangers. Cabinet enclosures on a headache rack also allow for the storage of pretty much anything that will fit, rather than being constrained to only chains or binders.
At just under a minute and a half long, this product tour is thorough but concise. Jason takes you through each of it’s features in the video below. Enjoy!
Custom “Half” Headache Rack/Hydraulic Tank Combo Features:
For quick reference, here’s the rack’s features that Jason mentions in the video above.
- Checkerplate 1/8-inch thick military grade aluminum body construction.
- Smooth 1/8-inch thick military grade aluminum cabinet construction.
- Automotive bulb seal around each door for water resistance.
- Jail bar window for vision out of the truck’s back window.
- Left and right side cabinet interior:
- Standard chain racks up top.
- 8-inch deep wells in the bottom to keep stored items contained.
- Middle cabinet (below the jail bar window) interior:
- “Open” storage compartment, perfect for smaller items.
- Stainless steel hardware:
- Stainless steel hinges
- Locking stainless steel t-handles (all keyed alike)
Have questions? Want to order a flat headache rack like this for your truck?
Get in touch with us, we’d love to help!