Inframe Semi Truck Battery Box Product Tour
Our Inframe Battery Box for Semi Trucks holds up to four group-31 batteries.
Watch this short one-minute video below as Jason takes you through the features of our standard inframe battery box for semi trucks.
We’ve made the inframe battery box for years now, and it continues to be popular among truckers across North America. It’s built from the same 1/8-inch military/marine grade aluminum as our larger Class 8 accessories, so you know it’s a tough, durable product that is built to last.
The battery box helps ensure that you never get stuck without extra battery power again. It allows you to run your truck’s accessories without running your engine, which can save a lot of fuel.
The box mounts “inside” the frame of the truck, and is tucked out of the way. For many truckers, the checkerplate lid serves as part of their truck deck. The checkerplate lid can be stepped on (within reason) and provides some additional grip to help prevent slipping.
Here’s the core features of the box as outlined by Jason in the video above.
Semi Truck Inframe Battery Box Features:
- 1/8-inch aluminum construction.
- Mounts “inside” the frame of your truck, behind the cab.
- Stores up to four (4) group-31 batteries.
- Weighs approximately 45lbs.
- Checkerplate lid provides grip when stepping.
- Battery hold down brackets included.
- Pre-drilled holes for wiring, and grommets to protect wiring from sharp edges.
- No-drill mounting kit and hardware included.
Love it? Want one!?
Our sales team is available to answer any questions you have. Contact us today, or use the links below to learn more. This product is also available on Amazon and EBay for purchase online: