Deep Stainless Steel Enclosed Headache Rack – PRODUCT TOUR
Bigger is better (if you have the space), and this stainless steel enclosed headache rack is exactly that – BIG!
The amount of enclosed stainless steel headache racks that have been moving through our shop recently has been nothing short of impresstive. One thing is for sure: you guys love yourselves some mirror-finish stainless!
However, few racks that have gone through the shop lately have been as large (overall) as this one. It’s wide, and it’s deep – though admittedly not one of the taller ones we’ve done. It’s actually quite average in height, but this rack has a huge presence when you’re standing next to it.
It’s big, there’s no doubt. And it’s got a ton of storage available inside.
Jason takes you through the features of this headache rack, including showing off the myriad of storage options included, in our latest product tour video. It’s just under two minutes long – so enjoy!
Custom Large and Deep Stainless Steel Headache Rack Features:
Below, we’ll list the features that Jason breaks down in the video above for those who prefer to read over waching or listening to the video.
- Smooth 1/8-inch thick military/marine-grade aluminum body construction.
- 14 gauge mirror-finish stainless steel doors
- Deep and wide rack design maximizes storage options behind the cab.
- This design is ideal if you have the wheelbase to accomodate it.
- Allows plenty of storage space. Have to switch trailers? You’ve still got all your tools!
- 3-door closet rack design
- Flip up door above main compartments with gas shocks.
- Top compartment is “open” storage for storage flexibility.
- Angled stainless steel LED light strips down each side.
- LED light bar package with chrome bezels.
- Stainless steel hardware included throughout.
- Lockable t-handles – all keyed alike.
- Left and right side cabinet interior: chain racks on each side.
- Centre cabinet interior: one adjustable shelf.
Have questions? Want to order an enclosed rack withs stainless steel doors like this for your truck?
Get in touch with us, we’d love to help!