Customized Roll-Up Door Enclosed Headache Rack – PRODUCT TOUR!
The Roll-Up Door Rack is truly a fan favourite – and this one may be one of the coolest ones yet!
This week in the shop was pretty much the week of the customized Roll-Up Door Racks. We had at least three decently customized racks go through with various different features on them, all causing noticable spikes in the “cool” graph.
Interestingly, though, most of the customizations made to each rack were (and are) standard offerings that we offer with every Roll-Up Door Headache Rack we make. What makes these more “custom” is when we start to build in our LED light packages which, interestingly, all three of the aforementioned racks have.
But the purpose of our product tour video this week isn’t to show off the three racks I keep talking about – it’s to showcase one of the coolest and brightest ones that’s gone through the shop in a while. I won’t blow it’s full gambit of features, I’ll leave that for the video below, but suffuce it to say that this headache rack is…
Enjoy this 3.5 minute product tour video as Jason takes you through the features of this customized Roll-Up Door Enclosed Headache Rack!
Customized Roll-Up Door Enclosed Headache Rack
Reading more your thing? Here’s the list of features Jason mentions in the video above for reference:
- Smooth 1/8-inch thick military/marine-grade aluminum body construction.
- LED light package:
- 3x 4-inch LEDs with chrome bezels on either side at the top (6 total).
- 3x 2-inch LEDs with chrome bezels in the centre at the top.
- Standard tarp tray option on top, includes tie-down points along it’s length for securement.
- Standard dime light LED option in front of the tarp tray.
- Fire-rescue Roll-Up door included – anodized aluminum construction and winter-weather ready.
- Full-height grab handles for safety and stability. Plenty of grab area even with work gloves on.
- Dual chain racks on each side of the interior of the rack. They are staggered for storage flexibility.
- Divider in the bottom keeps items seperated.
- Rolled edge prevents chains from catching on the door frame.
- Two adjustable shelves in the centre. Adjustable +/- 2-inch increments.
- One-inch high lip with edge trim.
Have questions? Want to order an enclosed rack like this for your truck?
Get in touch with us, we’d love to help!