Custom Crossbox/B-Pack Toolbox – Product Tour
This straight truck toolbox is a clever mix of a B-Pack Toolbox and a Crossbox.
So, we offer exactly that: custom!
We took our cross box designs and our b-pack designs, and created a hybrid of sorts that would suit this customer’s needs. It sits across the frame, behind the cab like a cross box and a b-pack, and it drops down on each side for extra storage space – just like a b-pack. Storage is possible and accessible from either side of the truck, which is a handy feature of a cross box. Given these features, it’s easy to see how this box is, indeed, a custom version of both.
It’s a hybrid, and we think it’s pretty cool. Jason takes you through the features of these boxes in the short, just under two-minute video below.
Custom Cross Box/B-Pack Toolboxes:
Jason does a great job describing these boxes in the video above, but we’ve also transcribed the key features below for your reference:
- Smooth 1/8-inch thick aluminum construction.
- Custom dimensions, made to customer’s requirements.
- Lockable, stainless steel whale tail handles.
- Stainless steel strap hinges and fasteners.
- Mounting flange – makes mounting quick and easy VIA U-Bolts.
- Automotive bulb seal around each opening for weather resistance.
- 2x adjustable shelves in the main compartment. Shelves are adjustable in height in +/- 2-inch increments, and stretch across the main body of the box.
Have questions? Want to order a cross box like this for your truck?
Get in touch with us, we’d love to help!