Another AWESOME Angled-Face Stainless Steel Headache Rack!
From our series of Enclosed, Angled Face Stainless Steel Headache Racks comes another rack worth drooling over..!
It’s hard to beleive that we didn’t really start making this style of rack all that long ago. These racks were immediately a hit as we received order after order of these. So much so, that it feels like we’ve been making them for a long time when, in fact, it really hasn’t been that long at all.
Perhaps part of the reason these racks are so popular is that they look awesome, which they do. But the main reason may actually be because these racks are quite customizable, providing customization options to make sure the rack fits the needs of the customers truck and/or business, while still maintaining a badass, clean, sleek look.
At this point, we’ve built a bunch of these guys in a myriad to different sizes and configurations, and this one in the video below is certainly a perfect example of that.
Watch this short 2-minute-48-second product tour video as Jason takes you through each of its features.
Get a rack like this for your truck >>
Customized Stainless Steel Enclosed Headache Rack with Angled Face:
Jason does a great job of walking you through each of the features of this headache rack in the video, but we’ve also transcribed the main talking points below for your reference:
- Smooth 1/8-inch thick aluminum body construction.
- Stainless steel doors: 14-gauge, 304, non-directional mirror finish.
- LED dime lights down each side of the rack.
- “Dual Revolution” LED Lights from Trux Accessories in the main light bar.
- Lights turn red or white as needed.
- Upper spot light bar lights up trailer for loading/unloading visibility.
- Jail Bar Window allows for vision out the truck cab’s rear window.
- Chain hangers with a shelf above in each interior side cabinet.
- Centre cabinet (below the window) has an adjustable shelf inside.
- Stainless steel bottom panel helps create a unified, fully stainless steel look.
- Narrow, angled face design hugs the cab of the truck nicely and looks incredible.
- Mitred doors are a nice touch for awesome fit and finish.
- The rack sits low (flush) to the truck frame for a sleek, clean look.
Have questions? Want to order a headache rack like this for your truck?
It’s available in multiple sizes and customized versions.
Get in touch with us, we’d love to help!
Build Your Next Headache Rack Online!
Build and price your own headache rack with our interactive rack builder
Love What We Do? Want to see More?!
Get photos, videos, promos and more sent directly to your inbox