Angled Face Stainless Steel Enclosed Headache Rack for Semi Trucks
This Angled Face Stainless Steel Enclosed Headache Rack will certainly turn some heads on the highway!
Believe it or not, we didn’t start making this style of rack all that long ago. The angled face stainless steel enclosed headache racks were immediately a hit, and we received order after order of these once they launched. So many in fact, that it feels like we’ve been making them for a long time when, in fact, it really hasn’t been that long at all.
Sure, much of the reason these racks are so popular is because they look awesome. However, the main reason may actually be because these racks are quite customizable, providing customization options to make sure the rack fits the needs of the customers truck and/or business, while still maintaining a badass, clean, sleek look. One of the most notable ways you can change the rack is by changing the outer dimensions to fit your specific truck. If you don’t feel like changing dimensions is necessary, and you just want to order a standard version we can certainly do that for you. We have two standard versions of this rack both with and without a jail bar window.
In this short 2-minute-48-second product tour video, Jason takes you through the features of this headache rack.
Get a rack like this for your truck >>
Angled Face Stainless Steel Enclosed Headache Rack for Semi Trucks:
Jason does a great job of walking you through each of the features of this headache rack in the video, but we’ve also transcribed the main talking points below for your reference:
- Smooth 1/8-inch thick aluminum body construction.
- Stainless steel doors: 14-gauge, 304, non-directional mirror finish.
- LED dime lights down each side of the rack.
- “Dual Revolution” LED Lights from Trux Accessories in the main light bar.
- Lights turn red or white as needed.
- Upper spot light bar lights up trailer for loading/unloading visibility.
- Jail Bar Window allows for vision out the truck cab’s rear window.
- Chain hangers with a shelf above in each interior side cabinet.
- Centre cabinet (below the window) has an adjustable shelf inside.
- Stainless steel bottom panel helps create a unified, fully stainless steel look.
- Narrow, angled face design hugs the cab of the truck nicely and looks incredible.
- Mitred doors are a nice touch for awesome fit and finish.
- The rack sits low (flush) to the truck frame for a sleek, clean look.
Have questions? Want to order a headache rack like this for your truck?
It’s available in multiple sizes and customized versions.
Get in touch with us, we’d love to help!
Build Your Next Headache Rack Online!
Build and price your own headache rack with our interactive rack builder
Love What We Do? Want to see More?!
Get photos, videos, promos and more sent directly to your inbox